Tuesday 10 September 2013

Shellac Colours

Hello!

Today I wanted to write a blog about the Shellac nail colours I have. 
I got some new ones yesterday and spent all night painting my new display fan (pictured below). 

As it is Tuesday I am also doing a "Top Ten Tuesday" blog and this weeks will be my Top Ten favourite colours out of my shellac range. Instead of doing two separate blogs I've decided to merge these two blogs together! 

I have loved having shellac nails for a while now, but recently decided to invest  some money and start to do it myself. Having done so, I have managed to build up some great colours, all of which you can find on this blog. The only one I have not included on a photo is the white because I would only use it for French Polish and I haven't painted a display nail with this design yet. 

Without further ado then, here is my Top Ten and then the rest of the colours below: 

1. 





Lilac Longing by CND 
I just think this colour is so pretty and looks fabulous on. It is therefore my number 1. :) 

2. 

Blue Rapture by CND. 
This is a gorgeous bluey grey colour that sits nicely between a dark and a light blue. 

3. 

Decadence by CND. 
A beautiful twist on a red making it darker and fuller in colour. 

4. 

Red by Crystal G
A classic colour. 

5. 

Gold by Bluesky
A glitzy colour to style nails to suit any dressy occasion. 

6. 

Turquoise by Bluesky
Perfect for summery nails. One of my most popular colours. 

7. 

Black Pool by CND 
Another classic that can be made casual or formal with the right accessories. 

8. 

Pink by Bluesky 
A summer pink to help make a statement.

9. 

Dark Green by Bluesky
A leafy green - great for Autumn. 

10. 

Rock Royalty by CND
Another Autumn shade with this rocking purple. 

And the rest: 

Silver by Bluesky 


Bronze by Bluesky 


Brown by Bluesky


Peach by Bluesky


Glitter Pink by Bluesky


Candy Pink by Bluesky


Purple by Bluesky


Dark Blue by Bluesky


Light Blue by Bluesky. 

 

All my colours on my display fan :) 



Shades of Pinks and Purples together


Shades of Blues and Greens together


Shades of Reds and Browns together

And finally I wanted to grant you a sneak peak inside my magical nail polish box which also includes top and base coats, nail files, nail buffers, cuticle oil, cotton pads and nail gems for decoration, along with my nail display fan.  


I hope you've enjoyed my little Top Ten blog this week. 
For any information on any of the colours please contact me or comment below. :) 

What is your favourite colour that I own? What colours do you think I should get next?  

No comments:

Post a Comment