Thursday 2 January 2014

My 2014 challenges... so far.


"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." 
Mahatma Ghandi

Happiness is something I believe to be of high importance in life. It is created through many means and can happen at anytime to anyone. I hope it is happening to you. 

I have just taken on the task; 100 Happy Days. 
All that is required is taking a photo a day of what has made you happy that day, for 100 days. The idea behind it, is to help you be a more positive person and see that happiness can be achieved, even in everyday life. 

All you need to do is register on this website: http://www.100happydays.com/#go 
Then all that is left is to take 1 picture a day for 100 days, tag it and you're away, proving to everyone that happiness really is everywhere. 



DryAthlon

I am kicking the alcohol for the month of January to help raise money for the great cause and charity that is Cancer research UK. 

My aim is to make £100 for the charity.
If you'd like to donate you can do so here: 


Savings

When it comes to saving money I find a novelty piggy bank or challenge can help to encourage you to give up money. 
This year I have purchased a large jar which is ready to fill towards my trip to India at Christmas. (This has also helped to motivate me - having something to save towards). 

I was inspired by the 52 week money saving challenge. 
You start by saving £1 then add £1 each week. Eventually, after 52 weeks, you will have saved £1,378!!
 Good luck to you if this is a challenge you choose to face! 



So far this is it for my 2014 challenges I have accepted. 
I plan on being happier, healthier and wealthier by the end of 2014 and here's some things I'm doing to achieve this. 

What are your challenges this year? 

1 comment:

  1. Best of everything on your goals for the new year. I'm off to check into the 100 Happy Days. :)

    ReplyDelete